Friday, June 29, 2012

Employee Forms

Notice to employees from Patti:

In the June 30th paystub you will find 3 forms. Vision/Dental and Flex-Non Flex. You do not need to do anything with these forms unless you want to change Vision or Dental or Flex. Examples: have Dental/Vision now and don't want it -need to sign waiver on form or never had Dental (can only have dental if eligible for health)/Vision and want it now need to enroll. Any premiums that you pay are already flexed, if you want them to be non-flex (after-tax) you will need to fill out the flex/non-flex form. Please have these back to me by July 15th so I can make changes for the August 1st start.

One more thing: If anyone wants to change their number of payrolls for the 2012-20113 school year (20 or 24) stop in and see me or let me know and I will get a form to you. The September 15th payroll will be the start of this change.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SIGN AND DATE ALL FORMS IF YOU MAKE CHANGES.

I have the forms on my door at bluff view that have needed your attention. Thanks for all your help in these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment